If your wheel protector is damaged and you'd like to replace it, follow the steps below.
1. Remove the old protector, if it is still fitted:
- Start by washing the wheel - it'll make the job much cleaner!
- We find getting our fingers behind the clip is the easiest place to start pulling the protector off.
- Zalloys are designed to come away cleanly, but there could be small bits of residue left behind. These can be wiped off with a soapy cloth.
- Completely dry the wheel before fitting your new protector.
2. Fit the new protector:
- See our fitting help article for a video guide and some top tips for fitting your replacement protector.